Tuesday, April 10, 2012

No one says...

No one says on their deathbed, "I wish I had spent more time at work."
Investing time and energy in your marriage and family pays the richest dividends of all.


Maximus Kirby


They sleep in the funniest positions!


Zoe and cousin Jax


My toe jam pickers!


I desperately need a coffee!


It's been kind of a hectic week.  I woke up to the above sorry face and couldn't help but take a picture!  Ha ha!

All I know is that I'm REALLY looking forward to the vacation we will be taking in May!  I was extremely bummed when I thought it wouldn't happen because I had allowed myself to get my hopes up and I hate being let down.  But thank the Lord we will be going after all!  I can't wait for a 10-day road trip with my husband and kids.  We will meet up with my family in California and have the best of time together!

4 comments:

  1. You are 100% completely right. I love that first line... it's so important that we invest our time and effort in the RIGHT places. thanks for the reminder... your kids are adorable :)

    new follower, please stop on by:
    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lori! And welcome to my blog! I will make sure to stop by and check you out!

      Delete
  2. Something else I've never heard anyone say: "I wish I hadn't had so many kids." But I HAVE heard people say (including myself), "I wish I'd had MORE kids!" Congrats on another new one on the way! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aunt Vicki, you are so very true! I am so thankful for each and every baby. They are such a blessing from the Lord!

      Delete

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.