Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving Weekend

The alarm went off at 7:00 a.m. and I turned it off, without even opening my eyes, and rolled over and pretended I didn't hear it ring.

Yep, it's Monday again.  No more sleeping in.  It's time to go back to school and work.  Time to get back on a schedule and not be lazy.  Thanksgiving break is over!

Here are a few shots from Thanksgiving day that I took before we headed out..




Aren't those cute?

Yesterday afternoon Paul and I headed out to go to church and noticed we had a flat tire.  ::ugh::  Paul put on the spare and we headed to church.  Afterward we went to Walmart and had it fixed.  While it was being fixed Paul and I did some Christmas shopping!  It was very exciting to buy things for people -- especially our kids!  They both happened to be asleep so we bought everything without them seeing.  So they really will be surprised when they see them Christmas morning!

Hopefully tonight Paul and I can decorate the house for Christmas.  We shall see.  It's about the only thing I'm looking forward to on this dreadful Monday!  ::wink wink::

Oh, make sure to stop by soon because I plan on hosting A Day in Pictures to kinda show you what all goes down in the Alexander house.  I think it will be fun.  I've seen other ladies do it on their blogs and I loved reading and seeing what they do during the day.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.