Wednesday, November 23, 2011

So much to be thankful for


I have A LOT to be thankful for this year, but three things come to mind right off the bat.

  1. My husband.  I have been in love with him since I was 16.  He is the most handsome man I have ever seen!  Bradley Cooper has NOTHING on my man! =)  Paul has a wonderful attitude towards life.  He always knows just what to say to calm me down whenever I get irritated, or just the right words to make me feel better when I'm blue.  I love to accidentally stumble upon him reading the Bible or praying, because it shows me how much he loves the Lord and wants to be the leader of his family when it comes to worship.  I can't wait for this last semester of college to be over so I can see more of my best friend!
  2. Zoe. =)  She definitely spoiled Paul and I by being the most perfect baby.  The only time she is upset is when there is a legitimate problem, otherwise she is the happiest, funniest little girl around!  From the moment she wakes up she is laughing and singing.  I love to listen to her over the baby monitor.  The way she crinkles her nose when she smiles melts my heart!  She is my little kitten -- she's affectionate when she wants to be. =)
  3. Baby Max.  My son gets more and more handsome every single day.  He's starting to smile more and more and every time he does you can see his whole face light up and he has the most adorable dimples!  I don't know for sure what Max will be like when he grows up, but I can only imagine he will be like his sister and be bubbly and happy all the time.  They love each other so much already, so I know they will be best friends when he gets old enough.
What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for SO much as well. 4 awesome kids who are growing up WAY too fast! And a husband that I have loved since I was almost 18 :-) 12 years of marriage has been such a ride!
    Thanks for askin' ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.