Friday, October 14, 2011

One of those days


 
I don't mean to complain, but I've been having one of those days.  As a matter of fact, it's slowly turning into one of those weeks!  Don't worry, this won't be a woe-is-me kind of post.  I always try to find humor in everything that's going on in my life, but to be perfectly honest, I'm almost getting to the point of hysterical laughter and an eye twitch.  Won't I be funny to watch at my next Walmart trip?!

I'm totally kidding by the way.  The past couple of days have not been the best for me, but they could always be worse.  I'm still in a good mood (for the most part) and at the end of the day Paul and the kids always have me laughing!

We all fall into ruts here and there, though.  No biggie.  Life goes on!

How do you cope when having a bad day?  I just indulged in a couple of Reeses cups and now I feel like a heffer.  Maybe I'll take my babies and go for a walk up at the mall.  The chocolate made me feel better, though.

"Go away pain.."

Haha!  Oh my word, I'm JUST kidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.