Wednesday, October 19, 2011

"It's Wednesday, David."

I snapped this picture of Zoe yesterday during lunch.  I think it perfectly describes what kind of week we've been having so far -- busy!

On Monday I went with my mother-in-law to watch her experience her first pedicure of her life.  Let's just say she's hooked. :)

Last night some of us went to see the Harlem Ambassadors play at the college basketball court.  It was a lot of fun!  I've never seen them, nor the Harlem Globetrotters, so it was a real treat.  Zoe did amazing!  She enjoyed watching everything up until the last 8 or so minutes and then she was done. 

I wanted to take pictures of the kids so bad, but all I could imagine was my clumsy self accidentally dropping my iPhone down in between the open parts of the bleachers and it shattering to a million pieces.  I'm still recovering from my nightmare the other day I guess..

Nothing too exciting happening other than going to church tonight.  It's youth night! =D  I love youth night.. because I'm still very much YOUNG!

Oh!  I got the best surprise ever the other day!  I was in the laundry room switching loads when I heard someone walking into the laundry room.  Being the only one home with the babies, that can be a LITTLE nerve wracking.  Well, I looked up, and there was little Zoe WALKING into the laundry room all by herself!  She had the biggest smile on her face -- and I was ecstatic!  The little stinker is now a walking machine.  No turning back now!

I just realized I turned the coffee pot on and never poured myself a cup. =D  No wonder this post is just me rambling!  I didn't have my coffee inspiration!

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!

*The above title is a line from 1995's Sabrina starring Harrison Ford, Julia Ormond, and Greg Kinnear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.