Thursday, October 20, 2011

Coffee Inspirations

Here I am, in all of my morning glory, enjoying a nice, hot cup of cup of coffee -- sweetened with white chocolate powder, caramel sauce, and a touch of caramel macchiato creamer.  It's dessert in a cup this morning!

Side note: I promise to be more presentable the next time I snap a picture of myself!

Anyways, while drinking my coffee I am surfing the web and also looking up ideas via Pinterest for something special..

Paul and I are hosting our first party ever!  Saturday, October 29th, we're wanting to throw a Harvest party in our backyard.  We'd like to have a bonfire, bob for apples, wear fun costumes, etc.  So this morning I'm trying to find some fun harvest games and snacks as well!  I'm so excited!

If anyone in Havre reads my blog, you're more than welcome to come!  I'll have more details later..

What else has my coffee inspired me to do today?  Hmm..  Oh!  I planned on cleaning and organizing my bedroom.  It never gets any attention and it needs it.. badly!  I think I'll check out Pinterest for decorating ideas too!  But later..

What has your morning coffee inspired you to do today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.