Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Well, that was fun!


I think this about sums up how we all feel after the best two weeks of the summer!  We had an amazing time while my family was here.  The revival was so refreshing, the music was the best -- of course, the laughs were gut-splitting, everything about having them here was great.

I had to work a lot while my family was here, but it gave them special Zoe time which they all loved.  I always came home to a bathed, fed, happy baby.  I'm so thankful Zoe isn't a shy baby.  She warmed up to them so quickly and enjoyed having so many playmates around.

My family left yesterday afternoon for Kennewick, WA -- their next revival stop.  It was a very sad day for me.  I always get so emotional when they leave.  Even Zoe, after she woke up from her nap, looked around the house confused because everyone was gone.  Thankfully my husband took the day off to spend with me, and we got a large vanilla coke from Rod's.

At least I get to see Mom and the three youngest in a couple months.  They'll be coming up around the time the baby is due.  Which reminds me -- I cannot believe I'm 7 months pregnant.  This has been the fastest pregnancy ever!  Thank you Jesus. =)

Now it's time to get back to a regular schedule.

Who am I kidding?!?!?!

This weekend we have friends coming all the way from Alaska!  We're pretty excited about it since we haven't seen them in years.  We'll have a fun time, I'm sure!

Summer is such a fun and busy time.  I'm thankful the weather is cooperating!  We almost reached 100 degrees today. =)  I love it!  I wish it was summer all year round.

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.