Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Don't you just love vacations?

Papa & Zoe
My family arrived yesterday evening.  I couldn't wait to be finished with work so I could see them!  It was driving my crazy!  When Zoe walked in the door she was immediately whisked away by grandparents, aunts, and uncles who wanted to say hello -- oh, and they said hello to me too. =)

Thankfully it didn't take long for Zoe to warm up to the new people in our house.  It helps when you feed her special treats, you know!  She had her first Lime Rickey today thanks to Gramma.  Thanks for that. =)  We made it close enough to her first year before having soda.  Ha!

As you can see from the picture above she feels right at home with everyone -- even during naptime.  She's eating up all the attention she's getting.  She's full of stories, laughs, and dance moves to keep us all oohing and ahhing.

Also, today is my sister's Sweet 16 birthday!  I cannot believe it.  As soon as I'm finished working we're heading to Walmart to buy presents, food, and hopefully some party favors. =)  I'll TRY to remember to take pictures tonight.  Don't hold your breath, though.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.