Saturday, May 28, 2011

Meet the Beached Whale

23 weeks 2 days

So maybe I'm not that big, but I feel like it some days.  Like yesterday, Paul had the day off so we went out of town for the day.  We hit up Ross and I tried some shirts and dresses on.  ::ugh::  Why do I torture myself?!  I feel like I'm getting to the point in my pregnancy that no matter what I wear I look like a heifer.  I was able to find 3 things I settled on -- after going to the dressing room twice with handfuls of clothes.  Oh well.  I'm over halfway done and then I can start planning my next diet/workout plan to get me back to feeling better. :)

On June 20th we get to see our baby again!  Paul and I are so excited.  Also, my family will be in town! We get to see how many people we can squeeze into the ultrasound room, I'm sure!  Plus Paul and I are curious to see if our boy is still a boy or if he's changed genders.  Ha!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.