Sunday, May 22, 2011

Back to square one

This morning before Sunday school
Do NOT let this face deceive you.  She may look sweet and pudgy and cute, but she has a dark side.. and it only comes out after she's been sick.

Some mothers may know what I'm talking about.  Your baby is sick for a few days so you give them lots  of snuggles and they sleep in bed with you.  Then they get to feeling better and you expect things to go back to normal, right?

A big fat WRONG.

I don't know how it is with other children, but with Zoe, after she has been sick for a few days we have to go through the drama of her being just plain grumpy.  She doesn't want to be held, but she doesn't want to be on the floor.  She doesn't want her diaper changed, but she'll try and rip it off if she's wet.  She doesn't want you to talk to her, but she doesn't want to be ignored.  She doesn't want to sleep in her own bed, but she doesn't want to sleep with you.

Oh.  My.  Word.

This week is going to be a trying one -- for both of us!  But I will win!  I will regain authority in my home over my children!  I will not have a screaming, crying, moody baby!

You hear me Zoe?!?!?!

In other news, we're doing great. :)  Really!  Life is amazingly good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.