Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Yep. I said it.

This morning I got out of bed to get Zoe, and on my way through the living room I see it.  Snow.  The ground was covered and it's still snowing.  ::sigh::  Oh well.  At least it's not below zero.  We're still enjoying 30+ degree weather.  I pray that it doesn't get any colder then that.

While I wait for the weather to get warmer, I daydream and plan out what flowers I want and where to put them.  I would love to dish out my ideas for all of you to read, but I'm afraid you would have no idea what I was saying so I'll just leave you in suspense.

In other news, Paul and I are seriously finally considering getting internet at the house.  I hope, hope, hope, HOPE we do!!  Paul needs it desperately for homework, and I would love to blog regularly instead of once in a blue moon when I have nothing to talk about -- hence random posts like this one.. =\

Tell me honestly, am I boring?  I feel like I'm stuck in a rut blogging-wise.  Maybe I should do something different?  I NEED FEEDBACK!!

Thanks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.