Thursday, March 17, 2011

Should I say it?

This past week has been pretty amazing -- weather wise.  Yes, we have been experiencing spring-like weather and I luff it!  Paul says I shouldn't get my hopes up since it is still March and there is a possibility of more snow, but it's too late.  My hopes are high.  They're soaring!  I'm just plain happy with this warm(er) weather.  

A couple days ago a bunch of us girls went for a walk with our kids.  It was heavenly!  It felt so good to be out in the sun again.  

I can't help it!!  

I think spring is on it's way!!!

There.  I said it.  Now I feel a slight chill.  Are those snow clouds??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.