Thursday, December 16, 2010

Ok. The drama is over.

I'm so sorry for that last post.  I don't know what came over me!  Well.. yes I do, it's just not something you share with millions of people.  Once a month I simply feel like I'm going crazy.  During those few days it seems like everything possible will go wrong.  Some months are worse than others.  These past few days were pretty extreme, even for me.  But we're good.  Life is good!

I got to sleep in with my little family.  Finals are over so Paul and I were able to sleep in till nearly 11:00.  ::yikes::  I'm so thankful we have a baby who likes to sleep!  We finally rolled out of bed, took showers, and I did a very bad thing.  I made pizza rolls for lunch.  So very bad for you but Oh. So. Good.  We ate those while watching a movie and then I got a pleasant surprise -- a shoulder massage.  Wow!  Sure, things did get a little stressful for me when I couldn't find certain paperwork, but it all worked out and everything is ok.

To top it off, I got a Christmas present from my ::secret sister::!  I couldn't help it.  I opened it early.  It was exactly what I wanted!  You know those plastic coffee cups that look like the disposable ones from Starbucks?  Well she got me one of those -- the ones for iced coffee -- and Starbucks instant coffee as well as caramel macchiato creamer!  Oh, and chocolate covered coffee beans.  Thank you!

I think all of our Christmas presents are bought; I just need to wrap them and put them under the tree.  I only have a few more Christmas cards to address and then send them on.  Everything is working out -- for the most part. :)

So as you can see, the drama is over.  At the end of the day all that matters in life is your relationship with God and with your family, right?  Oh, and if you have a coffee in hand then that's just the icing on the cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.