Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Snagged

I snagged this from my friend, Megan, who just posted this today.  Since I have no Wordless Wednesday or much of an exciting post, I thought I would have this.  Enjoy!

{one} what was your first pet and how did you come up with it's name?
Actually, the first pet that I had was Snoopy. He was actually apart of the family before I was born, and after I came around he was my guard dog. He was very protective since day one of my life. Really sweet.

{two} do you like your ice crushed or cubed?
I am a huge fan of ice and I prefer crushed. It seemed like all I could think about, when pregnant, was I need to chew ice.. my glass is empty- I need more ice!

{three} do you believe in love at first sight?
I'm not sure..  I know that I knew my husband for 2 years and then one late night when my mom and I picked him up at the airport for Bible school it hit me, like a bolt of lightning, that I loved him.

{four} do you have any nicknames?
Mostly everyone calls me Gracie. I've had other nicknames throughout my life, but I don't remember them all. Too bad. I had some doozies!

{five} what movie do you never get tired of watching?
I would have to say The Princess Bride. Or a classic musical like Singing in the Rain.

{six} how do you like your eggs cooked?
I actually hate eggs. I can't eat them plain. I can eat them in things, though.

{seven} are you named after anyone in particular?
I am actually named after my great-great grandmother (Grace) and my great grandmother (Elizabeth) on my mother's side.

{eight} what are three things that you would like to do that you haven’t done yet?
I would love to live in Seattle for at least a short time in my life, I would love to make a whole Thai dinner all by myself and it be delicious, and thirdly, I would love to have the money to decorate my house exactly the way I want.. sigh..

{nine} what one thing always brightens your mood?Other than my family,
coffee.. ♥

{ten} what five things will you always find in your purse?
1) cell phone, 2) chapstick/lip gloss, 3) hand sanitizer, 4) my planner, 5) hair ties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.