Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What a weekend..

I wish I could remember everything that happened this past weekend.  It was a lot of fun!  I think.. what I remember of it was fun. :)

I do know that on Labor Day Paul and I went to "the city" on a spur of the moment.  It was a lot of fun!  We went to the mall, Paul checked out the guns, we ate gyros from a little Greek joint, I bought a pair of much needed jeans for $15, we shopped the whole mall as well as Old Navy.  Oh, get this, we even went.. to Home Depot.  I never thought I would ever voluntarily step foot in that place.  But I did.  I guess something magically happens when you own a house.. you want to go into that dreaded store, and you enjoy it.

I do know that this past weekend has been busy enough that I haven't blogged.  I just realized that it's Wednesday and I should be posting a picture for Wordless Wednesday.  Ugh.  Maybe next week I'll remember.. or have it tomorrow.

I spent the day with my sister-in-law and we have had so much fun!  Today was a lazy/movie day so we did nothing but sit on the couch and watch a movie.  She introduced me to "Young Victoria" and I have to say, it is definitely a new favorite!  I'll put it on my Christmas wish list.

We are now having our midweek service on Wednesdays instead of Thursdays.  Tonight will be our first night doing so.  It feels so much better; so right to have service tonight..  I am happy about this new change!

Well, that's all I have to say for tonight.  Hopefully by tomorrow I'll be more into the swing of things.. maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.