Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Ok, ok..

I can't help but post this picture.  So this will be my Wordless Wednesday pick of the week.  Ha!

6 weeks old
Every morning I wake up to a more alert baby and it is so exciting to watch!  She's starting to grin at her mommy and daddy, and I know one day we'll hear the most beautiful sound ever- her laughing!  It will be so exciting yet sad because that means she's growing up..

I don't care if I'm biased.  Zoe is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, and created, in my life!  Ha!

1 comment:

  1. It is truly amazing how much they change day to day! And you have totaly reason to be biased - she is beatiful!

    ReplyDelete

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.