Saturday, September 11, 2010

The many faces..

I should wait till Wordless Wednesday for this picture, but I can't help it.  I have to show it now!  For those of you who don't know, every other Thursday I clean house for an elderly gentleman here in town.  He is the sweetest guy you will ever meet.

The minute he laid eyes on Zoe he was in love..  He wanted to hold her so bad, but he's been sick with a cold and didn't want to give her any germs.  He finally felt well enough to hold her, and you could tell he enjoyed it!

Grandpa Earl and Zoe

He couldn't stop cooing and gushing over her.  As a matter of fact, I think I might have seen his eyes well up a little.. no joke!  He calls himself Grandpa Earl and I'll make sure she calls him that the older she gets.  I don't dare go to his house without her!  I'm sure I wouldn't be welcome!

On to some of the many faces of my daughter..

Zoe is smiling more and more as she recognizes who her mom and dad are, but when it comes time to snap a picture of that beautiful smile.. it slips away and I get this face instead.

Are you talking to me?
Still adorable so I don't complain!  You can tell in her eyes that she is going to be a very observant little girl.

Also, here is another priceless face from my girl!

Cheese!

She's not sneezing.  She's not yawning!  That's just the face she likes to make.  It's the perfect myspace pose, don't you think?

We're going to take her to her first college football game today!  She's going to do awesome rooting her daddy's team on, I'm sure!  I'll make sure to take pictures of the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.