Tuesday, July 13, 2010

One more week- can I do it?

I woke up this morning and felt such excitement when I realized I only had 7 more days of this wretched bed rest before I could start walking and work this little one out of my body.  My family will be here next Tuesday and there is so much to do before they get here!

Finish the house, celebrate Paul's 25th birthday, make sure the rest of Zoe's clothes are washed and put away, pack my hospital bag..

But then one look in the mirror at how huge I am followed by contractions just from getting up to use the restroom, I can't help but wonder if I'm going to make it another week.

Ugh- waiting games!

I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon.  We'll see what she has to say..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.