Thursday, June 10, 2010

It's about time!

I [finally] was put on light duty today thanks to my doctor.  She knows me too well.  I obviously wasn't going to say anything, so she did it for me.  I will now be working 6 hours instead of 8.  I have to admit- that is a huge relief!  Being 8 months pregnant and working as a housekeeper is pretty tough.

Baby Zoe is head down, I have lost 2 lbs since last month, I'm getting really strong Braxton Hicks, and I'm starting to swell slightly.  Dr. Lien says everything looks great and I'm [still] right on track where I need to be.  Thank you Jesus!  If only I didn't feel like throwing up all the time.. again.  Morning sickness is grand, huh?

I guess I better take advantage of my day off!  My to-do list isn't getting any shorter with me sitting on a computer.  What all have I done today?

- Doctor's appointment
- Clean Earl's house
- Clean out the car
- Order checks from the bank
- Talk to someone more about daycare
- Buy birthday cards
- Clean on the house

Whoa.. I'm not getting very far..  I guess I better get hustling!  Have a great Thursday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.