Friday, June 11, 2010

Oh boy..

Blogger has decided to get with the times and their site is a little more technical than I'm used to.  It's going to take me awhile to play around with it before I know how to handle the new designs.  Let's hope I'm not too old fashioned!  I still want a shnazzy blog!

Day 1 of light duty is very, very relaxing..  The time flew by and I still got things done!  Who woulda thunk it?  I'm going to get so much more done with getting off early too!  But I'll start tomorrow. ;)

Also, more Braxton Hicks!  Looks like my days will be filled with these little boogers from now on.  Good practice for the real thing!

Off to take a walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.