Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Wearing thin

Though I have more energy in my last trimester than ever during this pregnancy, I am extremely exhausted.

Lately I have been going to bed late, getting up early, working on my feet for almost 9 hours, coming home and trying to be a housewife, running errands around town or going over to the inlaws' house, and not going to bed till late- again. It doesn't help that I'm not sleeping well thanks to allergies.. and being so large. Ha!

Work has been so miserable. During this whole pregnancy pretty much. Today I realized just how exhausted I am because I have been worn thin- stretched to the max! Paul has been helping (motivate) me to get things ready for daycare. That is going to be the best thing I do for myself. I've been making phone calls and now am going to print off an application, fill it out, and send it to the child care provider. Pray that everything goes well!

Paul told me today that for a pregnant woman, I'm doing really great! Sure I have my emotional times, but he says I handle myself very well compared to others. I cannot tell you how good that made me feel! He has been so good to me and I love him so much. I hope he really is proud of my during this whole pregnancy. :)

I am taking a Benadryl and going to bed early tonight! Allergies will no longer get in my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.