Wednesday, May 19, 2010

What's in a name?

Knowing the gender of your baby makes it so hard to pick names! I feel like my eyes have been opened and I realize that this little girl is going to have the name we pick for the rest of her life.

No pressure.

We have a name that we love- but now we need to find a good middle name. I would like a full name before I make it public. I think the name will be perfect for her. I constantly look at her picture to make sure it "fits."

Let's hope we find something soon! I'm not very patient! ;)

1 comment:

  1. We had a hard time. We Changed names every week it felt. The pressure of naming a baby is so real. It's a hard thing.

    ReplyDelete

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.