Monday, May 3, 2010

Tomorrow! Tomorrow! I love ya! Tomorrow!

Tomorrow Paul and I sign the final papers and in return receive the keys to our home. Our home. I think I like that. :) Paul already has big plans and I look forward to cheering him on- since he won't let me help any time soon.
I'm planning on taking pictures and video when whenever we do move in. The pictures will go in the baby album so he/she can see later on. I think it will be fun. :) It's been way too long since I've done a scrapbook- a real one, that is!
Tomorrow I will be 27 weeks pregnant. I feel pretty much huge. But everyone says I'm doing really good. I sure hope they're telling me the truth and not trying to make me feel better! Our next doctor's appointment is Monday. We will be getting our second ultrasound which is SO exciting! We still haven't decided if we're going to find out the gender or not. I thought we were keeping it a secret but Paul is kind of thinking differently now.. How can he not? It is kind of hard to wait so long- even though they all had to back in the day.
Next time I post there will be an extra key on my ring! Woohoo!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! We are waiting for that day!!! Our settlement keeps getting pushed back and there is a chance it might not go through. :/

    ReplyDelete

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.