Thursday, April 29, 2010

Gimme the keys please!

I started my day with a Honey-Do list in hand. It wasn't for my husband though- my husband wrote it for me! So after being able to sleep in some, I got ready for the day and headed out with my list in hand. Is it crazy that I am more motivated when it's raining like cats and dogs outside?
I got all but the last thing done on my list- clean the house. I had an hour to get it done before I had to pick up Paul. I got some of the dishes done, but I wasn't even close to being finished by the time I had to pause and pick Paul up from work.
After picking up Paul I had to run to the grocery store (again) because I forgot to buy dish soap and butter. How do you forget that? Anyways, we walked out after spending $35. Oh boy.. I hate going to the grocery store! Especially when you have to go twice!
We barely walked into the door and we had to leave again- but for good reason! Our bank lady who has been helping us with the whole house buying process needed our signature on one more thing. While there she told us that on Tuesday, May 4, 2010 we sign the final paperwork and receive the keys to our new home! It's finally happening! That means Paul and I have 5 days to get everything packed and ready to go. No pressure. :)
I am feeling SO much better today than I was a few days ago. Life becomes so much easier to deal with when you just cast all of your cares upon the Lord- no more carrying the world on my shoulders.

2 comments:

  1. If I was there I would help you pack..I love packing. Nancy is fast and really good at that.
    I never just go to the store for the ONE item I need.I always leave with more. Why do we do that?
    Yea for you guys with the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.