Tuesday, May 4, 2010

So much to thank Him for

Though we were unable to move in today due to high winds, rain, and snow, Paul and I are still so very happy!


Our realtor gave us a gift certificate so we enjoyed a yummy steak dinner. :) Over dinner we talked about how happy we are in life. We have a wonderful marriage, we're expecting our first baby, we are no longer in credit card debt, we purchased the cutest little house, and are getting ready to pay off our car. God is blessing our lives abundantly! We have so much to thank Him for.


I have to go back to work tomorrow, but Paul plans on going ahead and moving. Not like I'm much help right now anyways.. Hopefully this disgusting weather will pass. I am so sick of snow. Yeah, it's pretty, but really? In May? I should be enjoying some sun right now! ;) I'm not letting it ruin how I feel though- and that feeling is pure awesomeness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.