Monday, April 5, 2010

Houston, we have a problem

I am just now starting to feel like the days are starting to drag.. I do NOT want days to drag!! I need these days to fly by so I can have this baby! Thankfully Uncle Tommy and Sarah are coming to visit from California during spring break. I'm hoping that will make the time fly by- since we're just sitting around waiting on the bank for our house to go through! Also, I have a 3-day weekend coming up. I hope, hope, hope that I can spend some time with Paul! Sigh. I need to fill my life with more things in order for the time to keep going by fast!!

2 comments:

  1. Don't wish for more business... Enjoy your laid backness while it lasts... Like my English?

    ReplyDelete

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.