Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

This morning I awoke to the sun shining brightly through the windows. I felt so rested and comfortable. I rolled over and snuggled Paul to get a couple more minutes of sleep..
Wait a second.
"Paul! What time is it?!"
"7:06"
"Good grief! I'm late for work!!"
Unfortunately I had to jump out of bed, take a quick shower, and race to work. Thankfully I made it on time- barely.
It's amazing how a frantic morning can wear you out really, really fast. Or is it the baby that I KNOW is going through a growing spurt? Probably both. Either way, 2:30 couldn't come fast enough for me. I raced home changed my clothes- a few times since NOTHING fits anymore, and then Paul and I headed to church to enjoy Easter service.
After a wonderful service Paul and I went back home to change and then head over to Kirby and Nancy's for the Easter egg hunt. It was so much fun watching the kids! Next year we'll have our own little tyke- though I'm not sure he'll be hunting quite yet.. we'll see.
Now I feel a nap coming on.. and guess what? I have the day off tomorrow. :)
I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter Sunday. I know I did! Easter is one of my favorite holidays because it reminds me that I serve a risen Savior. Your savior may be made out of wood or gold, your savior may die of old age, but my Savior is alive and eternal.

1 comment:

  1. Happy late Birthday!! I agree....having to work on your birthday should NOT be allowed!!

    ReplyDelete

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.