Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Birthday to me.. :)

I spent most of my night wide awake dealing with Charlie horses in my calves. When the alarm clock went off before the sun was totally up I felt a little bummed. No one should be forced to work on their birthday.

Even though I had to work, I still felt so very special! My phone was ringing off the hook with phone calls, text messages, and facebook notifications. I had NO idea so many would think of me and wish me a happy birthday. I felt so loved.

Mandie treated me to Subway for lunch during my break. It was so delicious and really, really nice to have Mandie around to talk to. Near the end of my break I heard my name being paged overhead. I found the nearest phone and the admitting desk said there was a bouquet of flowers waiting for me! I ran downstairs and there they were.. :) A beautiful bouquet from my loving husband. Everyone thought it was the sweetest thing in the world.

4:30 finally rolled around and I was able to go home, change my clothes, and pick up Paul from his job. We are now at Kirby and Nancy's getting ready to have birthday dinner- chicken shish kabobs and pasta salad. :) I am SO excited!!

I am so thankful for such a nice day! The one thing that would make it better is if Paul could [finally] feel his baby move. That would be THE BEST birthday wish come true for me. :) Even if it doesn't happen, life is so grand!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.