Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring Break is not for the weak hearted

Spring break is this week for Paul and Rylee- Daniel’s girlfriend. I don’t think we’ve made it to bed before midnight yet! It has been a lot of fun.. but when the alarm goes off in the morning and I know I can’t push the snooze button because work is calling my name.. I can’t help but shed a tear. Or two. I am doing my best to be a good sport through it all though- since some people think I whine. ;) Just kidding. But this just might be my last hoorah before the baby comes. I’m going to enjoy what I can.

We’ll just not mention the stress, crying, arguing, snapping at superiors, or hurting people’s feelings.. no biggie.

It has been a lot of fun getting to know Rylee though. We all love her! I’m going to miss the kid when she goes home.

1 comment:

  1. I’m nοt that much of a іntеrnet гeаdеr to bе honest
    but your sіtes гeally nice, κeep it up!

    I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back down the road. All the best

    Feel free to surf to my web blog Bauchmuskelübungen

    ReplyDelete

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.