Sunday, March 21, 2010

Dreaming about my little banana

I got pregnant later than most of the girls I know, so now that they’re all having their babies and posting hundreds of pictures on facebook, I can’t help but smile and feel excitement! The days are flying by for me, but I’m worried that the closer the due date comes the longer the days will seem.. Only time will tell.

I’m hoping that with moving into our own home, decorating it exactly the way we want, starting daycare (Lord willing), getting our baby’s room together, etc. that things will go by quickly and it seem like a long summer.

I can’t believe that our baby is around the length of a banana- well, closer to a carrot not I guess.. I can’t wait for Paul and I to hold our little son/daughter in our arms..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.