Sunday, January 24, 2010

Snowed in

Oh the joys of living where you get snow- and lots of it! I think it started Friday afternoon.. it was too warm for snow so we had sleet instead. When Mother Nature was sure that we had a nice sheet of ice on the roads, she decided to make it cold enough to snow- and it’s been snowing ever since. Our poor little Arizona car barely made it yesterday, and I don’t see how we’re getting anywhere today since there’s MORE out there. Of course, bald tires don’t help, but.. whatever. :)

I was supposed to go to work this morning. I was actually supposed to go in early so I could get off in enough time for our business conference before church. Guess that’s not happening- since it’s almost 8:30 and I’m still in my pajamas. My poor boss.. I hope she’s not too annoyed with me! I’m sure she’ll understand.

Snow is a funny thing. Before Christmas it’s magical and a Christmas miracle. The day after Christmas it’s a nuisance and causes chaos. Interesting, isn’t it? :)

Have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.