Thursday, January 21, 2010

Comic relief

All it took was Paul walking in the door, asking if I was crying, me saying yes, starting to cry again, and Paul laughing and holding me close while I continue to cry over.. well, crying. Thankfully Paul laughing at me made me realize how silly it was and I started to laugh too- in between my tears. I just love whacked out hormones that you can’t control. :)

My day did get better by the way! Paul made a delicious lunch. We watched Bones while (finally) taking down our Christmas decorations, and did some laundry. Pretty relaxing day after all! Thank you Jesus!

2 comments:

  1. I don't remember being emotional early on in the pregnancy, but with you, I was very emotional in the last tri-mester. I cried when I saw baby animals... I have no idea why.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha....:) Mom told us what she did when she saw a baby cow and we CRACKED UP! It was FUNNY!

    ReplyDelete

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.