Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Home early

I’m home early from work. I threw up once this morning and my stomach has been rumbly ever since, which makes me wonder if I’m going to throw up again. DON’T GET ME WRONG- I’m not complaining. Even though I feel miserable, I appreciate throwing up like you wouldn’t believe. That means this pregnancy is stronger than the last one.

Tomorrow I’ll be 9 weeks, so I’ll have 3 more weeks to go before I enter my second trimester. Woo. :) Maybe I’ll take a picture.. or two.. :)

I’m going to rest my little eyes and get to feeling better. Have a wonderful Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. praying for you to feel better. Though you are thankful for the puking, will pray you have good feelings BETWEEN puking. if that makes sense. love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.