Monday, December 28, 2009

I think I’m going to puke.

That’s my most popular line right now. Though the closest I’ve been to puking is dry heaving, I still feel like puking most the time. I have felt sicker during this pregnancy than with the first one. It makes me feel so good, though, because it’s like a confirmation from God. I know things can still happen, but I’m doing my best to trust the Lord.

My first doctor’s appointment is January 13. That was the soonest I could get in. By then I’ll be 11 weeks- almost into my second trimester. So until then I’m doing my best not to lift heavy things, not to eat lunchmeat unless it’s cooked, etc. Paul has me back on the no caffeine rule so I have had very little coffee, coke, tea, unless it’s “unleaded.” :)

I never lost my baby fat from our first time around, and I even gained more weight because of stress, so I’m eating healthy and trying my best to exercise and try and tone up my body that way I’m not too huge after this kid. I’ve already “poked” out but I haven’t taken any pictures yet. I always poke out early. I must have water weight or something..

My baby has arms and legs that can move around and kick now! He’s still too small for me to feel though. Maybe one day soon.. :)

All in all we’re very happy and thankful right now- even if I do feel miserable! Haha! God is good and one day we’ll have a baby to take care of. Woo!

3 comments:

  1. Vitamin b-6 kind of helped and small meals or snacks all day long. But it just has to run it's time. I was sick till 21 weeks. I am praying for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nausea is just a reminder that this pregnancy is real and not just a dream. Just keep praising God every time you feel like heaving...it will pass before you know it! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything will be great. I am glad your signs of pregnancy are so strong even though your miserable. Just think soon enough your will feel this baby kick you. How cool is that?

    ReplyDelete

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.