Friday, June 13, 2014

Throwback Thursday


I took this picture a year ago of my oldest daughter, Zoe.  The weather was finally getting warm enough to wear bathing suits and play in the sprinkler.  This is one of my favorite pictures of Zoe.  Though you cannot see her face I feel like it shows her personality.  Ever since she was a baby, Zoe has been a very curious little thing.  Since she was barely two she has loved to watch ladybugs and ants as they crawl around on sidewalks and blades of grass.  She finds beauty in everything she sees.  Zoe absolutely adores her brothers and her new sister.  The love she has for her family is so sweet.

Heavenly Father,

I pray you bless my daughter, Zoe, and help her to keep her beautiful, loving spirit.  Help her to always love those around her -- to see the beauty in life no matter what trials she may face in the future.  I pray now that you will work on her heart and prepare her to be the woman you want her to be.  May she always keep her infectious laugh, the twinkle in her eye, and the love she has for her family.

As I write this post my little house is quiet.  My children are tucked in their beds anxiously awaiting the morning with the promise of planting flowers with their mommy and going to a museum.  I admit that I'm excited too!  I love making memories...  I hope my kids look back on their life and think I'm a fun mom.  That's what I'm aiming for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.