Monday, November 11, 2013

In case you were wondering...

In case you were wondering what happened to me...I have been busy.  Just when I think it can't get any busier, I get a BIG surprise!
pregnant anouncement

Paul and I are expecting our 4th little bundle of joy May 23, 2014!  At first I didn't know what to think.  We had talked about being done or at least waiting another couple years before talking about another baby...but we all know God has other plans!

Zoe is old enough that she kind of knows what is going on.  She knows there is a baby in Mommy's tummy, she hopes it's a sister baby, and she wants it here NOW!  Maybe we shouldn't have told her so soon...

There are some days when I feel pretty sick, and then other days, like today, where I feel perfectly fine.  I'm thankful that God is having mercy on me since life can't slow down whenever I'm feeling crummy.  PB&J sandwiches still need to be made, little bottoms still need to be wiped, and the laundry hasn't figured out how to wash, dry, and fold itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.