Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
(In no particular order.)
- Lip smacking/open-mouth chewing: Oh. My. Word. It's like nails on a chalkboard. I know that's a little dramatic, but it's how I feel. I can't handle it!
- Negative Nellies: The Bible tells us to rejoice in the Lord alway, and again I say rejoice! With that being said...I don't like negativity. I try to rebuke my own attitude if I feel it coming on! I choose happiness.
- Shoes and coats left in the middle of the floor: Kids (husbands)...you gotta love them! I try to give them a designated spot for their shoes and coats but they're still all over the place and I have to pick them up. Will they ever learn?
- Cupboard doors/drawers left open: It obviously wasn't hard to open it...how hard is it to close it?!
- Crazy kids: Let me explain. When I'm at Walmart and kids run amuck like a bunch of crazies and you wonder if you're the only parent in the store...that's what bothers me. Unattended, crazy children who have no manners and run into my carts and think they're funny. Guess what...you're not! :)
- Being ignored/interrupted: If you ask me a question, or if I'm telling you a story, don't interrupt me to talk to someone else. And if I have to repeat my answer/story to you more than once because you're clearly not paying attention to me, don't even bother asking me anything anymore. Ugh. I just want to leave the room and read a book --- uninterrupted. ;)
- Hazy facebook statuses: Kids (and adults) who use their facebook as a soapbox and post rants that are obviously directed towards someone in particular but it's a secret so they can't talk about it. How about you go to the person who has offended you and tell THEM how you feel --- not them and all 500 of your friends. We all get frustrated. I understand that. But don't talk about people --- talk TO that person.
- Lying: Lying is bad. It's annoying. Stop it.
- Spitting: HATE spitting. I turn into the Incredible Hulk. I'm serious. Don't believe me? Spit in my presence. I dare you.
- Being late: It drives me nuts when we end up late somewhere --- or if other people are late simply because they're late for everything! Please be considerate of others. I know I try to be!
So there you have it! 10 of my pet peeves! :) What are some of your pet peeves? I am interested in seeing them!