Thursday, January 17, 2013

And just like that..

After texting, messaging, blogging, and googling..
 
 
I think I have figured out how to post pictures on my Blog again!  Yay me!
 
Here is the latest picture of my three beautiful kids!  Max was so excited to hold baby Titus!  I think the minor jealousy he felt towards Titus is now gone!  Thank you Jesus!
 
Here is a little update on the family:
 
Paul
The poor guy is still working 12 hour shifts Monday through Saturday.  He has been working this crazy shift, alone, since August of last year!  Thankfully he now has two part-timers that started yesterday!  No more loneliness for my man!  God is good!
 
Grace
I am doing my best to lose baby weight by watching calories and, when I can, working out by using a DVD, YouTube, or apps on my phone.  I have lost a lb a week so I'm slowly getting to where I want to be!  Thank you Jesus!
 
Zoe
I try to do school with Zoe for an hour everyday.  When I say school I mean flash cards, board games, etc.  She is getting so smart and she is such a comedian -- just like her Dad!  She is my daily entertainment!  She is also the perfect mother hen!  Don't mess with her bubbas!
 
Maximus
Max is currently trying to push out more teeth so he has kind of been a monster.  This boy has the worst temper ever -- yet he can be the happiest little fella too!  He absolutely adores Zoe and they follow each other around the house all day.  I have also noticed he is watching over Zoe's shoulder and learning a lot from the flash cards too!  He's a genius.
 
Titus
It looks like Titus is slowly losing his beautiful dark hair.  It also looks like he will be a blondie like his brother and sister.  It was fun while it lasted I guess!  He is so observant.  He'll just sit and watch you -- and he has the best smiles!  Just so happy and content with life.
 
As you can see we are doing great!  I'm so glad I figured out how to post pictures again!  More to come!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAGGGHHHHH!!!! I accidently deleted my comment. How could I ACCIDENTALLY delete? EASY! (apparently)
    Let me think . . . I know I commented on your great picture of the kids. And then I believe I went into a discourse on the incompatibility of blogger and Internet Explorer. Whatever. I'm not going to try to go through all that again. Lucky for you! HA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even though you deleted your first comment, I still got it in my email so I was able to read about the technical difficulties with Blogger and stuff. I tried the Firefox first, but DID NOT like the additions that came with it so I ended up getting rid of it completely and I chose Picasa instead -- a picture program! I hope that works from here on out!

      Thank you for letting me know, Aunt Vicki!

      Delete
  3. They are sooo cute! My kids were bummed out that Max and Zoe had to stay home Wednesday night ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mel! Hopefully I won't come to church alone like that again. :)

      Delete
  4. I'm so glad you got your picture dilemma worked out! Titus looks like Zoe in this picture. They're all way too cute and I enjoyed the family update. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.