Thursday, October 11, 2012

"It's snowing."


"It's snowing."

Those are the words that were whispered into my ear early this morning.  Immediately I felt a chill even though I was covered up in my warm blankets!

"It's snowing."

Those magical words gave me a rush.  Before we know it we will be decorating our house for Christmas.  All of the holiday classics will be playing in the background as we decorate sugar cookies and bake other yummy desserts for social events.

"It's snowing."

One day soon we can bundle up and go outside to play.  I see a snowman family in our future.  We will take Zoe and Max on their first sledding trip down the big hill.

"It's snowing."

We will sing Christmas carols in church that still hold power because we're singing about our Jesus.  We will feel tears come to our eyes and goosebumps on our skin as we imagine the most important birth story in history.

"It's snowing."

2 comments:

  1. While I enjoy the first snow I get over it pretty fast! Your blog makes me long for the snow! Beautiful descriptions! Thanks for sharing Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky dog! It's raining here. Again.

    ReplyDelete

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.