Wednesday, August 15, 2012

=)




Not a whole lot going on around here right now.  I am now 29 weeks 1 day pregnant.  I cannot believe that this little guy is due in 76 days.  Seems unreal!  We will have three babies under the age of three before we know it!

The weather is slowly starting to change.  It doesn't seem as hot anymore.  Don't get me wrong, it's still plenty warm.. just not 100 degrees.  With the weather changing I'm getting a LITTLE excited about starting "school" with Zoe.  We will start the first Monday in September.  I bought a preschool book and new crayons for her.  It'll be great!

Maximus is going to be one next month!  I cannot believe my little guy is turning one.  I still don't know what theme his party will be.  I don't know if I'm ready to go all out on a party again!  Just kidding.  Of course I will make his day special. ♥

I feel like I'm just rambling.  Have a wonderful week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.