Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Oh! I forgot!


17 weeks 2 days

When I was pregnant with Zoe I made sure to take a picture once a week so people could see my progress.  When I was pregnant with Max I think I took a picture maybe once a month.  This is the first belly picture I have taken of baby #3!  Poor kid.  I really do love you, sweetheart!

So here I am sporting an old t-shirt of my husband's that I kind of claimed. =D  In my defense, it's a cleaning day around here so I'm not worried about what I'm wearing or how I look.  I'm not a slob all the time! =)

I haven't weighed myself since my first doctor's appointment.  When I weighed myself I think I gained about 4ish lbs.  We'll see how much more I gained on May 9th. 

There's no wearing normal clothes anymore!  Maternity pants and shirts all the way.  Hence the picture of me wearing one of Paul's old shirts.  Ha!

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. So cute!! I am a bit bump deprived until we start trying in June so thanks for the quick bump fix lol! :)

    ReplyDelete

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.