Friday, April 20, 2012

Affection

I love affection.

It means the world to me when Paul grabs for my hand, kisses my head, or simply puts his arm around me.

Affection is something I crave!

I also love being affectionate to my kids.

We snuggle up together and I shower them both with kisses.




It makes me feel so good to see my kids be affectionate to one another.

How beautiful are these pictures?

I pray everyday that God will help me to show my children love.

I want my children to love Jesus with their whole heart.

I want my children to love their parents with their whole heart.

I want my children to love each other with their whole heart.

I want my children to love others as much as they love themselves.

Who is going to teach them?  I am.  They will learn it from their parents.

Have a wonderful weekend!  Hug your kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.