Monday, November 14, 2011

On the mend

This past weekend the whole family got very, very sick.  Even the little babies were throwing up.  This momma didn't get any sleep for 3 days.  Zoe and I slept on the couch one night, with poor little Zoe throwing up every half hour.  I stayed up most the night just watching my little girl and praying God touch her body.  I'm so glad this sickness is over!

Now that things are back to normal, I'm going to try and keep up with this blog (again).  Here are a few pictures from the past couple of weeks.


Check out the awesome leg warmers!


Like mother, like daughter


Zoe LOVES to read to Max in her own way


Everything is her baby right now. She will be a wonderful mother one day.

Have a wonderful Monday, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Great photos!! That one of you and Zoe made me tear up.... Is that lame or what! It makes me feel old. (I have memories of you at that age.. *I was a young chick myself!* since we are only 9 years apart! ) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.