Tuesday, May 3, 2011

"I could.."

Well I got to see Zoe's and my picture in the newspaper.  I laughed so hard because my face looked a lot like this guy!

Glen from The Ringer.
The title I used is also from Glen.

They were kind of small pictures so I don't know if I could put them on here without them being really fuzzy and not recognizable.  I still would like to cut it out and put in in Zoe's book, though.  Funny memories!

So Zoe is 9 months old now.  It seems like she's learning something new everyday.  I love it!  She actually waves with her cute little pudgy fingers, she loves to say hey, she has eaten everything we have given to her and she loves it!  I don't think we have to worry about her being a picky eater.  We do have a problem when we put the spoon down though..

Paul and I bought bikes and a bike trailer for me to wheel Zoe around in.  I have taken her on one trip so far and it was a lot of fun -- though she was so tired she was falling through the seatbelt and not trying to keep herself up. =\  The slight bummer with having such a tiny child.  Ha!

I feel this baby move constantly!  I'm pretty sure I will be birthing the energizer bunny.  I know he's taking all of my energy!  Between him and Zoe I am pretty much pooped all the time.  I will be 20 weeks in just a couple days, and when I am, I plan on taking a picture of myself.  I promise!  Now is the time to be better about taking pictures because this pregnancy is flying by faster then I though it would.

Today has been a rainy, dreary day so I haven't got much done but I will say this!  Ever since I have started charting everything I do during the day to make sure my house is clean, I have been doing so much better!  I'm so thankful I found something to help me out.  It breaks it down for me and makes it so simple so I'm doing better at keeping my house clean.  Thank you cleaning chart. :)

Well, that's about all I have to share right now.  Ta-ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.