Thursday, March 31, 2011

Will this ever end?

This RSV junk is really kicking Zoe's -- and mostly my -- gluteus max.  I am so ready to be done and have my baby back.  She doesn't know what she wants.  She doesn't want to sleep even though she can't keep her eyes open, she wants to eat but she doesn't, the same goes with juice, and I can't hold her nor put her down without her crying.

We go in -- again -- tomorrow to have her checked out and see if she's getting any better.  Or worse.  I pray that God divinely heals my daughter.  I know that as soon as she feels better we all will feel better.  I feel like I'm all pent up inside with stress because I am not in control.  Ugh..

On a lighter note, my Birthday is this Sunday!  I hope Zoe is is well by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.