Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Zoos are very educational

Especially at the Wild Life World Zoo!  Without going into detail, it was mating season for some of the animals yesterday.  The kids took the day off of school to come with us, but don't worry, they still learned plenty!  For some, they learned more than they wanted to!

We took plenty of pictures throughout the zoo and aquarium, played with some of the animals -- especially the leopard who wanted to eat Dad and Paul -- and had plenty of laughs throughout the whole park!  We made so many memories yesterday, I couldn't even tell you everything we did and said.

Maybe later I will post pictures and video.  We have some very funny videos of a certain leopard trying to attack the boys.  I have to admit, I wet my pants a little bit because he scared me so bad.  It was hilarious and I will remember this memory -- especially the fear I had seeing those teeth -- for the rest of my life!

Zoe is experiencing her first cold right now so she spent most of her time sleeping in the stroller yesterday, but she did enjoy watching some of the fish.  Despite her cold she is loving being with everyone!  She is all smiles and loves watching the crazies try and make her laugh.

I absolutely love being with my family.  I didn't realize how much I missed everyone until I came home.  I especially miss Arizona since the winter weather feels so much better than Montana -- they are currently experiencing -4*.  Does that sound fun to you?  I didn't think so.

We're not talking about leaving yet, though.  Instead we are getting ready for dinner at Grandma Bunny's house tonight.  I know we will have more fun and I will take more pictures of the family with Zoe!

1 comment:

  1. So how was the return trip with Zoe?? Any better?? We are heading to Chicago in a couple weeks and I'm a tad worried. Noah's only gone to Bethel which is only an 1 1/2 flight. Chicage is 5-6 hours!! There is bound to be crying and poop!!! HAHAHA....

    It sounds like you had a great time with your family!!!! Sorry you had to say good bye....I'm sure that was hard. =(

    ReplyDelete

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.