Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Home Sweet Home.. ?

It's been nearly a week since we have been home and I have to say.. I'm slightly depressed!  I love being back in my own home sleeping in my own bed and stuff, but in Arizona they are experiencing spring-like weather.  We came home to 6 degrees and 3 feet of snow.  Don't get me wrong, the snow is pretty, but I'm ready for heat!

Zoe did an amazing job on our flight home!  She loved reading books and playing with one of her new stuffed animals.  Eventually she fell asleep and slept through the whole trip.  Thank you sweet baby Jesus!

While vacationing the cleaning fairies worked overtime at my house and I came home to the cleanest house in the whole wide world.  Since being home, and since receiving the latest Good Housekeeping and Better Homes & Gardens magazines, I have been keeping it up and I love having a clean house.  I love it!

While on vacation I'm sure I gained 10 lbs so I'm off to Just Dance.  Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.