Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Workin' Momma

It looks like I am starting a new chapter in my life.  Something I know I will do well at, but at the same time I feel so intimidated by it..  I got a job.  Kind of.

I applied for a freelance writing position through Suite 101 last night.  This morning I checked my email, and wouldn't you know it, they already contacted me saying I had been accepted.  So in between Story Time and baking cookies for our local church's cookie exchange I have been reading all of their tutorials to make sure I'm ready to start writing articles.

Any little help money-wise will be much appreciated around here -- though this job will not make us millionaires by any means!  It won't earn much in the beginning, but after awhile it may pay off.  Either way, I think it will be fun to write articles!

I love to write about all kinds of things (obviously) so we'll see how well I do.  Wish my luck!

I'm also curious to see how well I do while taking care of a baby.  At first I'll do most of my articles at my MIL's house since she has internet, but eventually I will be on my own..

I CAN DO IT!  I AM WOMAN!  HEAR ME ROAR!

Zoe is getting so much better at hanging out on the floor with her toys so I'm sure she'll do just fine.  I'll take breaks to feed her or put her down for a nap and then back to writing.  I can do this!  It should be fun.

Oh, I'm baking cow pies for the cookie exchange tonight!  Doesn't that sound appetizing?  When they're done I'll have to take a picture.  I think they're going to turn out pretty yummy.  I may have just found a new secret recipe..

1 comment:

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.