Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 21 and 22



Day 21: (scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident and you two got into a fight an hour before. What do you do? 
Since my best friends are my husband and mother, I would feel even worse for getting into a fight with a family member.  Does that make sense?

I would drive like a madwoman to the hospital for either one of them and cry, cry, cry over their hospital bed and tell them how terribly sorry I was.  Whether it was my fault or not, I wouldn't care!  Ugh.  Just thinking about it makes me feel sick.  No more fights! ;)

Day 22: Something you wish you hadn’t done in your life. 
I've done/said certain things in my life that are pretty dumb.  But have I done them twice?  Some of the things.. no.  Other things.. I had to learn the lesson a couple more times before I got it.  We learn from our mistakes.  It makes us who we are today, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.