Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 18 and 19



Day 18: Your views on gay marriage. 

Like the saying goes.. God made Adam and Eve- not Adam and Steve.  The Bible clearly says in more than one place that homosexuality is an abomination to God.  It's black and white.. no grey areas.  So, in response to the question- I know that gay marriage is wrong.  No ifs, ands, or buts.

Day 19: What do you think of religion? Or what do you think of politics? 
I'm not really sure how to answer this question..  I don't want this to sound cheesy, but I feel like I have a relationship with God.. it's not a religion.  I live my life according to what the Bible says- it is my road map, my guidelines, my go-to when I have a question.  I don't feel like I have to serve the Lord, I choose to because of His ultimate sacrifice to save me from a burning hell.  Serving the Lord is a privilege to me- not a begrudging task!

As for politics..  I don't pay much attention.  I know I should, but in my eyes they're all liars and crooks.  Haha!  I do my best to vote for the lesser of two evils.  All I'm concerned about is who believes in Pro-Life.  Pro-Choice is a no bueno to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this post make you :-) or warm your ♥? Did the ♫♪♫ make you wanna boogie? If so, please let us know by giving feedback! We really appreciate it.